Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little porcelain pots





Get subscribers

Mary MacKillop Bronze

Mary MacKillop Bronze
Mary MacKillop Plaza, Adelaide SA

About Me

My photo
I am a sculptor, having completed a miniature of the commission that has been installed in 2009.The Miniature is sold as a fundraiser for the Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide as a numbered edition. The Life sized bronze of Blessed Mary MacKillop was erected in Victoria Square, Adelaide on March 22nd 2009. My new bronze sculpture of St Mary of the Cross MacKillop has been installed in Sydney NSW on October 17th 2011. I have begun selling a Bust of Mary MacKillop in cold cast bronze which is affordable for schools wishing to have a life size bust of Mary.

Mary MacKillop and children

Mary MacKillop and children
Model in clay

Little 12 year old Dancer

Little 12 year old Dancer

My Blog List

Followers


View My Stats
Powered By Blogger