Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Working at the computer

I have been busy with the workshop I am involved with and it is chewing up all my time, as I come to grips with it.I have also sent in an Expression of Interest, for a memorial to the Forgotten Australians. The entries closed yesterday so I will wait and see if they select my EOI to go further with a design.
We have also been in contact via skype with Shaun. They are in Bangladesh at Dakor, trying to get a travel visa to go through Burma and on to Singapore. They are being helped by a well connected family to try to get their visas. They were also waiting for a bracket for Lucas' car .I have to finish my model for the workshop so I had better finish this blog and get back to work.

1 comment:

DirtKicker Pottery said...

Your work is just beautiful.