Monday, June 13, 2011

Open Studio weekends for SALA in August


I came back from Melbourne and caught a nasty cold which lasted a week and suceeded in giving it to the rest of my family.
Erin already had a bad cold that week so she wasn't completely well competing at the State Women's Gymnastic  Championships and didn't place, but had done enough to be selected to represent South Australia at the National Championships in Perth,Western Australia, in 6 weeks time.Well done Erin, I'm so-oo proud of her and her achievements.
I have decided to have two Open Studio weekends during  SALA  in South Australia during August this year.
The opening times are 11:00am to 4:30pm, 13th and 14th, and 20th and 21st, August.
Come to the studio and ask questions about my  working methods and view the various sculptures I have on hand and for sale.
Have a glass of wine and some nibbles whilst you are visiting me.
We have finally finished the pergola area in front of the studio and replanted the back garden so it is quite lovely to sit and look at sculptures and have a sip of wine and be warmed by the outdoor heater.
Hope to see you there!!


Caitlin dressed for her Formal with Erin
Erin on her birthday
             

No comments: